YOGA with Christina UPMC Western Maryland Chair Yoga *Every Monday at 2:30pm at the Gilchrist Museum of the Arts Everyone is Welcome to this session -a gift from UPMC and The Gilchrist Museum. Email Christina@beWellArts.com to attend in person or via ZOOM.
UPMC Western Maryland & Allegany Library System Yoga Vinyasa Flow session - a complimentary gift to the community *Every Wednesday at 11:00 am at South Cumberland Library *Every Friday at 10:30am at the LaVale Library
Small Group - Mindful Yogaat The Studio at 616 Tuesdays at 4:30 PM & Thursdays at 4:30 PM 616 Washington Street, Cumberland, MD 21502 For everyone's comfort and safety, space is strictly limited to 8 participants. Reserve your space: 410-967-9112 cell/message/text Participants are encouraged to sign-up by the month. Pre-Payment each month guarantees your space reservation. *See fees below: Once paid, space is not refundable, but is transferable with notice. If space is available, there is a $15 drop-in fee per session The studio is cleaned and sanitized between sessions. Please be well, be safe, be kind, be mindful. Namaste. * * Private - Individual/Couple, Group and Corporate, Customized Programs by Appointment - 410-967-9112 cell/message/text * Gentle, Vinyasa Flow, Restorative/Yin, Senior, Chair, Thai Energy, Pranayama, Yoga-Massage, Wellness, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Mind-Body Medicine, Individual, Family, Corporate, Stretching, Breathing, Yoga Dance, Stress-Management and Balance * Christina Collins-Smith MLA, LMT, CMMP, E-RYT 500, YACEP, Mind-Body Medicine Practitioner/Coach Certified Health and Wellness Coach Certified Yoga Coach Christina@beWellnessArts.com 410-967-9112 cell/message/text
Christina's Weekly Schedule - Summer / Autumn 2023: * Meditation Session 7:30-8:30 AM every morning - by reservation
MONDAY - * 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM - private group sessions
* 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM - Chair Yoga presented by UPMC Western Maryland Community Wellness - at the C. William Gilchrist Museum of the Arts Space is limited - Email to attend in person or via ZOOM: email@example.com. or. beWellnessArts@gmail.com
TUESDAY - * 4:30 PM -5:45 PM - Mindful Yoga - The Studio at 616 - by reservation
WEDNESDAY - * 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - South Cumberland Library - sponsored by UPMC Western Maryland & Allegany Library System
* 5:30 PM-6:45 PM - Mindful Yoga - The Studio at 616 - by reservation
THURSDAY - * 10:00 AM Allegany County HRDC Community Center Yoga Sessions by UPMC Western Maryland Community Wellness
* 4:30 PM -5:45 PM - Mindful Yoga - The Studio at 616 - by reservation FRIDAY - * 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM - LaVale Library - sponsored by UPMC Western Maryland & Allegany Library System
* First Friday of each month 5:30 pm Seasonal Community Yoga at the Gilchrist Museum of the Arts
SATURDAY -* Open for small groups, individual sessions, workshop/retreats. Private booking are not posted.
*Times that are not already booked are open for group, couples or individual sessions of yoga, yoga-massage, meditation, health-wellness-yoga coaching, mind-body medicine, yoga teacher trainings, and massage appointments. Please contact me via email at Christina@beWellArts.com, or via message or text at 410-967-9112.
*Christina Collins-Smith and The Studio at 616 reserve the right to invite other qualified yogis to lead scheduled yoga classes on the rare occasion that she is not available.
The Studio at 616 - NEW Yoga Session Fees 2023: $15 drop-in fee, if space is available at The Studio at 616. *Because space is very limited at The Studio at 616, Prepayment for Reserved Space is recommended. *Fees are for 1 specified reserved session reservation per week but are good for all other sessions when space is available.
* Multiple sessions may be reserved, if desired. Prepaid Cards for yoga @ The Studio at 616 - * 10-class card $120 includes 2 free classes Once cards are purchased they are not refundable, but sessions are transferable with notice.
* Limited Private Sessions for individuals, couples, and groups are available. If interested, please inquire via email, facebook message, or text. Emails: christina@beWellArts.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/BalanceEssentialWellness.beWellnessArts Message or Text: 410-967-9112 Website: beWellArts.com / BalanceEssentialWellness.com