- An Evening With: Experiential Art Education
- Archive_Past Yoga Teacher Training
- JUNE 8 + 9: Hands-on Adjustments and Assists w Hari-kirtana das
JUNE 8 + 9: Hands-on Adjustments and Assists w Hari-kirtana das
- In this workshop, the essential principles of safe and intelligent hands-on adjustments, how to identify the type of assist that will be most beneficial to individual students.
- If you are a yoga teacher who wishes to earn your 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate, needs continuing education credits, or simply would like to enhance your practice and teaching, please consider joining us for Hari-kirtana das' workshops at the Gilchrist Museum's Wellness Arts Program in Cumberland, Maryland. Yogis seeking to enhance their practice, knowledge, and teaching of all levels are welcome. These are small, intimate workshops limited to 8-10 participants for maximum attention to each. The C. William Gilchrist Museum of the Arts is located at 104 Washington Street, Cumberland, MD.
- Please bring your own mat and yoga accessories. Workshop days are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The $175 fee includes a vegetarian lunch each day of the workshop with gluten-free and vegan options included. Water is available all day.