SAT 10/17/2020 - 2 SESSIONS: Breath-Centered Practices for Vitality, Success and Transformation with Joseph R. Roberson
This Workshop has been Cancelled Due to Corona Virus Delays.
EVERYONE WHO HAS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND
Breath-centered practices for vitality, success and transformation with Joseph R. Roberson, author of “One Half Breath At A Time.”
Saturday, OCT 17 - Two (2) Sessions at The Gilchrist Museum of the Arts
104 Washington Street, Cumberland, MD 21502
- Morning Session: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Focus on morning stimulating Courage practices such as:
BREATH: Kapalabhati, Diaphragmatic Breath,
BODY: Sun Salutes & Warrior Power Postures
MIND: courage, affirmation, positive thinking, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 am to 3:30 pm
Focus on balancing practices such as:
BREATH: Alternate-nostril Breathing
MIND: Centering the Storm (Fifty to Zen Breath Countdown)
- These Saturday sessions can be purchased singly or as a package:
- 1. One session only (Morning or Afternoon) will cost $47 per person.
- 2. Both sessions purchased as a package will cost $84, a $10 savings when purchased at the same time.
“My mission is to bring transformation into the mainstream via Transformative Learning Theory - to dissolve the barrier between spiritual transformation and the kind of transformation that happens when life goes pear-shaped.”
- Joseph R. Roberson
On Facebook at:
Joseph will also be leading Community Yoga at the Gilchrist on Friday evening, OCT 16th, from 5:30-6:30PM .
Payments can be transferred to another person but are non-refundable in cash.